Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Weekend

Oh how I miss those Easter Weekends of making sugar cookies and decorating eggs. This weekend I have accomplished staying in my pjs the entire day! Now that the day is over I realize it wasn't as cool as it sounded.
Inbetween conference sessions and after my cousin Katy came over and helped me start boxing up my appartment. I believe we did about 5 boxes today. Then it hit me... I am going to be out of here in less than a month! I can't wait to move back up north and be closer to family.
In the next month and a half, things I have to look forward to: 5 more days of work over the next 3 weeks, 16 days of school and 4 days of finals, 28 days left until I graduate!!! I am not looking forward to Isaac leaving on a backpacking trip this next week but on the up side my sister Jessica coming down to visit me! She has always been the one to put others before herself and I can wait to give her a day at my salon from her hair to her toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment