Sunday, August 9, 2009

July 24th Weekend





We had so many big plans for the 24th... camping out together, seeing the fireworks in fairview, just spending time together since Isaac just finished and passed his CNA class... well then work happened. I had the whole weekend off due to the holiday and Isaac worked the whole weekend due to the holiday. SO as a little treat to me Isaac told me to up to my parents house for a few days and help my mom with some of the cleaning I promised her (since my room was a mess from when I left for college and getting married I never really had a chance to clean it.) So on Thursday night I drove home and that night my mom went to a reception with me for a fellow hairstylist down here in Ephraim.






That night I spent some time with my friends Leslie and Rochelle and their lovers. I hadn't really spent time with both of them since I got married so I was thinking it would be similar to our old times together. Sadly I was wrong. I felt so out of place. I'm not sure if it was because Isaac wasn't there with me or the fact that I had been replaced by several new faces I didn't know. Rochelle was so cute about it and tried to make me feel like I was back in the gang but There was some sort of invisible wall between me and everyone else. Like I had a big MARRIED STAY AWAY sign on my head. When my mom called to ask me a question I told her I could come home and help her figure it out (which she really didn't need me to come home but that was the best escape I could find hehe). So when I went home I hung out with my brother and our good friend Chris and his wife Elise. Friends may come and go but your family is always there for you.






The next day me and Rochelle went swimming suit shopping and finally I found the one I love! It has my 2 favorite colors sky blue and lime green in it! Then that night I went mini golfing with Ben and my Parents. It's funny me and Isaac play to have fun and my mom and Ben like to take things a little more serious and actually keep score. Needless to say me and my dad lost :D here are some pictures of that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment